Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The Foot Gym Review

My Foot Gym Review:

I was asked to review the Foot Gym, and being an avid runner it seemed a good product to help me recover from injury or a long run.
I have not seen a product like this before, and I was pretty excited to try it out.


This product is 7 exercises in one device.
There are three different resistance bands which works well for strengthening and stretching.


Before this product I was using a tennis ball to massage under my foot, with this foot gym I fill the roller with warm water and roll back and forth. 
The roller can be filled with warm or cold water.
The bands and slant board are great for toe curls, toe extensions, calf raises, and calf stretch.
This product is great if you are recovering from injury, or to treat plantar fasciitis, achilles tendonitis or foot pain.
For a product to provide so many treatments, and small enough to fit anywhere, it is a must have for the athletic person or non athletic person.

Also, I received with this product are compression sleeves.


I am a big believer in compression socks/sleeves for recovering after a run. My favorite is the compression foot +calf sleeve, and not just for the awesome color.
Besides running in them, I sleep in them to help with circulation and recovery. On days where I have a long run I get restless legs during the night, but when wearing the compression sleeve to bed I am relieved of it.
If you have any questions on this product click on http://www.ingsource.com/products/foot-gym/ 

If you would like more information from me using these products contact me https://www.facebook.com/Highheelsandpinkshoelaces

"It's a good all in one device for doing several stretching and strengthening exercises for the foot and lower leg, useful for both rehab and sports." -
Dr. Carle Rollins,DPM


1 comment:

  1. Hello Bobbi! My name is Blayne Ziegenfuss and I work for the company that develops ING Source/Foot Gym's websites. We were wondering if you could links this page to footgym.com? You can email me directly at blayne.ziegenfuss@getyoufound.com.

    Thank you,

    Blayne Ziegenfuss
    Social Media Consultant
    Get You Found Online Marketing

    ReplyDelete